Central AreaIna Town
Greenery Trust Conservation Place No. 13 Forest of Musen-Yama ・KDDI
Forest of Musen yama ・KDDI, is designated as number 13 in the greenery trust conservation. The area is located on the eastern edge of Ōmiya Plateau and offers a fauna centering around the Konara (pin) oak and other deciduous broad-leaved trees. Furthermore, on the west side, there is a row of Yoshino cherry blossom trees attracting many people in the spring. There used to be a station for wireless transmission belonging to a company called 'KDDI Corporation' located here. As a result, the mountain area is nicknamed "Musen yama (the wireless mountain)", by locals.
Scenery / Landscape
- Tourist spot name
- Greenery Trust Conservation Place No. 13 Forest of Musen-Yama ・KDDI
- 752-1, Komuro, Ina Town
- 048-721-2111 (Ina Town / Town Planning Division)048-721-2111 (Ina Town / Town Planning Division)
- Event information
- There will be a sakura festival taking place late March to early April.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Always open
- Public transport
- Approximately 0.5km from Shiku Station on the Saitama Shintoshi Public transport. Take the Asahi Automatic Bus for Ina Town Hall from JR Takasaki Line’s Ageo Station East Exit and/or take the bus that goes through the Cancer Center to get to Ina Town Hall. The bus that goes through the Cancer Center is approximately 9 minutes. You will meet your destination as soon as you get off at the “Cancer Center North Exit”. It is roughly 11 minutes from the west exit of JR Utsunomiya Line’s Hasuda Station to Kenchan Bus’ Ageo Station east exit (going through Nihonyakkadaigaku Campus). Get off at “Nihonyakkadaigaku-mae”
- 8 spaces Free Charged during Sakura Matsuri period