Central AreaIna Town
Ina Town Local Historical Archive
Here you can learn about Ina town's rich natural and cultural properties. There is a comprehensive exhibition of local treasures displaying nature, geography, history, and folklore.
The location moved to Ina Municipal Minami Junior High School in April 2016. Feel free to stop by and deepen your love and understanding of the wonderful Ina town.
Historical and Cultural facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Ina Town Local Historical Archive
- Inamachi Komura 3001 (In the grounds of Ina Municipal Minami Junior High School)
- 048-721-2111 (Ina Town Board of Education Lifelong Learning Division Cultural Properties・Department of Town History)048-721-2111 (Ina Town Board of Education Lifelong Learning Division Cultural Properties・Department of Town History)
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 16:00
- Regular holiday
- Monday・Thursday・Friday and Holidays (Excluding Children's Day・Culture Day) New Year's Holiday (December 28th ~ January 4th)
- Public transport
- 5 minutes from Maruyama Station of Saitama Shintoshi public transport (New Shuttle)
- Approximately 15 minutes from Hasuda Interchange of Tohoku Expressway .