Central AreaIna Town
Ina Memorial Park
Saitama prefecture's largest rose garden blooms twice a year, once in spring and once in autumn.
The best time to visit is in early May to early June or early October to mid-November. With over 400 species and more than 5000 individual roses, the beauty is simply overwhelming. There is also a garden of hydrangeas that blooms in June.
Walking through the park's relaxing atmosphere, you will find various sport and recreation facilities, waterside areas, playground equipment, large sandpits, and much more, all coming together into a stimulating environment that provides something for people of every age!
Parks / Gardens
- Tourist spot name
- Ina Memorial Park
- 732-1, Oaza Kobariuchijuku, Ina Town
- 048-721-2111 (Ina Town Hall Town Planning Division Department of Park and Green Space)048-721-2111 (Ina Town Hall Town Planning Division Department of Park and Green Space)
- Event information
- A rose festival takes place in Spring and Autumn
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Always open (Except for the rose garden which is open from 9:00 ~ 18:00)
- Public transport
- Saitama Shintoshi public transport (New Shuttle): Approximately 10 minutes from Ōmiya Station to Uchijuku Station
- Approximately 15 minutes from the Ken-o Expressway's Okegawa-Kano Interchange.
Available for Large Buses (Negotiable)