Central AreaSaitama City
NIGIWAI KORYUKAN IWATSUKI
At our building, attached to the Iwatsuki Doll Museum, we want people to learn the history and culture of Iwatsuki. Here you can participate in various fun events, try cafe menus, local specialties, eat locally harvested delicious vegetables, gain new knowledge, and meet new people. This is a place for happiness where people and information come together.
Historical and Cultural facilities Tour / Experience facilities Restaurants
- Tourist spot name
- NIGIWAI KORYUKAN IWATSUKI
- 6-1-2, Honchō, Iwatsuki Ward, Saitama City, Saitama Prefecture
- Home page
- ・Multi-purpose room
・Rooms for socializing・rest（There is also a breastfeeding room)
・Common space outside
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 21:30
- Regular holiday
- New Year's Holiday (December 29th to January 3rd)
- Entry is free, but the multipurpose room 1・2 and the outdoor common space can be rented at a price.
- Public transport
- Approximately 10 minutes from the east exit of “Iwatsuki Station” on the Seibu Urban Park Line (Seibu Noda Line). Approximately 25 minutes from Saitama Railway Line’s (Saitama Stadium Line) Urawa-Misono Station via bus and approximately 8 minutes on foot from “Honmachi 4 Chōme” bus stop and/or “Ekimae Dōri” bus stop.