Central AreaKitamoto City
Saitama Nature Study Center
Located in the Kitamoto Nature Observation Park, this is a facility that serves as a base for Saitama Prefecture’s nature learning and environmental education. Centering around Saturday, Sunday, and holidays, various events related to the observation and experience of nature are hosted.
Within the building, there are exhibits about the problems within nature and the environment and a fulfilling information center with books related to nature. Staff is stationed, providing information regarding nature within the park. There is a section on our website named “Park Journal,” where you can get daily updates on opening hours and events.
- Tourist spot name
- Saitama Nature Study Center
- 5-201, Arai, Kitamoto City
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 17:00 Summer Season Extension ~ 19:30
- Regular holiday
- Monday・Following day of a holiday
- Public transport
- 16 minutes via bus from JR Kitamoto Station’s west exit
- Approximately 4 kilometers from Ken-o Expressway・Okegawa-Kitamoto Interchange
Free: 100 spaces