Eastern AreaKazo City
Roadside station Kazo-Watarase
Located by the roadside station, Lake Yanaka (Watarase Retarding Ground) can be fully viewed. There is a facility selling products such as the brand rice, Koshihikari, which is grown in the fertile land of Kitakawabe area, and fresh local vegetables such as the Momotarō tomato. Further, at the farm restaurant, the handmade soba with its deep flavors is popular, with many visitors coming back for more. This new attraction is unique in Japan since it crosses into three prefectures, resulting in the roadside station being responsible for its overall promotion.
Restaurants Sweets Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Roadside station Kazo-Watarase
- 1737,Onofukuro,Kazo City
- 0280-62-5555 (Facility for products sales) 0280-61-2299 (Sports amusement center)0280-62-5555 (Facility for products sales) 0280-61-2299 (Sports amusement center)
Business hours / Fee
- Regular holiday
- Sports Study Away Hall Monday (however open on holidays), the day following the holiday of operation, New Year's Holiday Sales Facility of Produce The first and second day of the New Year Dining Area The first and second day of the New Year
- Public transport
- Get off at “Yagyū Station” of the Tobu-Nikko Line and it is about a 10 minute walk from there.
- 30 minutes from Kazo Interchange of Tohoku Expressway