Western AreaHanno City
Experiencing the lakeside of the forest
The lifestyle of northern Europe
Starting with a market where shopping for sundries of northern European brands, fresh local vegetables, and handicrafts can be enjoyed, there are restaurants where one can enjoy meals of northern Europe, workshops for arts and crafts, rental boats to have a fulfilled time taking a "stroll" on the surface of a lake, seasonal events hosted by various brands, allowing for quality time filled with diverse experiences to be spent with family and friends.
Scenery / Landscape Tour / Experience facilities Restaurants Sweets Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Metsa Village
- Saitama Prefecture Hannō Ooaza Miyazawa 327-6
- Home page
- sundry goods・restaurant・canoe・athletic
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
10: 00 ~ 21: 00
* Restaurants and shops will be open at 10:00.
* Subject to change due to events, etc.
- Regular holiday
- None ※News related to changes in our hours of operation due to temporal closure and/or maintenance of a part of the facility will be addressed in advance on our website and/or news section.
- Entry is free. Please confirm and/or make a reservation if you'd like to participate in the workshop as there may be additional fees required.
- Public transport
＜To Hannō Station of Seibu Ikebukuro Line＞_x000B_About 50 minutes from Ikebukuro Station on the Seibu Ikebukuro Line ※In the case of using an express train
About 70 minutes from Tokyo Station on the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line/Seibu Ikebukuro Line (Transfer once)
About 90 minutes from Yokohama Station on the F Liner
＜From Hannō Station＞_x000B_Take the bus that goes directly to “Metsä” (Kokusai Kōgyō・Seibu Bus・Eagle Bus Service) from Hannō Station North Exit Platform 1 or take the route bus (Eagle Bus Service) headed for “Metsä en route Musashi-Takahagi Station” and get off at Metsä bus stop (bus fare is 200 yen)