Central AreaKawaguchi City
Connect People’s Hearts – Murataya
The Baumkuchen baked using Saitama Prefecture’s ingredients: “Iro Tamago (Eggs)”, “Sakura Tsubame (Flour)”, “Seibu Gyūnyū (Milk)” is recommended.
- Tourist spot name
- Connect People’s Hearts – Murataya
- Kawaguchi Nishikawaguchi 6-8-33
- Home page
- Each hand crafted sweet is sold at the store with the theme of "connecting people's hearts".
- Event information
- On March 16th to the 23rd, a Spring Thanksgiving event will take place (All products within the store will be 10% off with stores bustling during the 7 days.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 ~ 19:00
- Regular holiday
- Public transport
- A 15 minute walk from the West Exit of Nishikawaguchi Station of JR Keihin-Tōhoku Line