Chichibu AreaChichibu City
Chichibu Fudasho Number 13 Jigan-ji Temple
Jigenji is Chichibu’s 13th holy place within Japan’s 100 Kannon Pilgrimage. It is famous for being a “eye” temple that has lasted for 780 years.
Those who have any uneasiness, worries, and/or concerns regarding the eye comes to visit and worship from all over Japan.
Temples and Shrines
- Tourist spot name
- Chichibu Fudasho Number 13 Jigan-ji Temple
- Saitama Prefecture Chichibu Higashimachi 26-7
- Home page
- The "eye" temple, a shop located in Chichibu Fudasho Jyūsanban (13) Jigenji.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 8: 00-17: 00 / November-February 8: 00-16: 00
- Regular holiday
- Operating all year round
- Public transport
- 7 minute walk from Seibu Chichibu Station of Seibu Railway / 1 minute walk from Ohanabatake Station of Chichibu Railway
- 15 spaces