Central AreaSaitama City
Iwatsuki Castle Site Park
This park built on the ruins of Iwatsuki Castle is a lush natural space with trails to explore and open areas to relax. Mingled in with the green, you can find a tennis court, baseball field, playground equipment, a picnic area with a fountain, and a pond with a vermillion-lacquered zigzag bridge. There is even an aged train, oozing with retro atmosphere, on display! In other words, this is a place for people of all ages!
Not to mention, in spring, 600 cherry blossom trees bloom here, making it a "sakura"-hotspot during the vernal season.
- Tourist spot name
- Iwatsuki Castle Site Park
- 3-4 Ota, Iwatsuki-ku, Saitama-shi, Saitama Prefecture
- Event information
- April Sakura Festival
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 24 hours admission available
- Public transport
- Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda Line), 23 min (1.8 km) walk from Iwatsuki station.
- About 10 minutes from Iwatsuki IC on the Tohoku Expressway
- Free: 78 cars in the 1st parking lot, 150 cars in the 2nd parking lot, 63 cars in the 3rd parking lot