Western AreaKawagoe City
Kawagoe Suijo Park
Kawagoe Suijo Park is a prefectural park that opened in July 1988.
Here you can enjoy cherry blossom viewing in the spring, a variety of pools such as the prefecture's largest tube slider and the swimming machine in the summer, colored leaves in the fall, and pool fishing in the winter! In other words, entertainment available all year round.
In spring, Yoshino and Yae cherry trees bloom together with Dogwood, Forsythia, and Thunberg spiraea. Enjoy a simple stroll surrounded by flowers and cherry blossoms in full bloom.
Also, there are boats, tennis, lure fly fishing grounds, futsal courts, fitness clubs, and more. This park is a comprehensive recreation facility where children and adults can enjoy regardless of age!
One-day bathing and leisure facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Kawagoe Suijo Park
- 880 Ikenobe, Kawagoe City, Saitama Prefecture
- 049-241-2241（Park office）049-241-2241（Park office）
Business hours / Fee
- Regular holiday
- The main gate is closed (locked) from 24:30 to 5:00 the next morning
- 15 min walk from JR Kawagoe Line Nishi Kawagoe Station.
- Kanetsu Expressway: About 10 minutes by car from Kawagoe IC