Western AreaHanno City
This is a combined facility to experience the Scandinavian culture. Rent a private tent sauna at the Sauna Club, enjoy a Scandinavian-style Kokko BBQ, or shop for regional specialties.
In the spring of 2021, a glamping field for up to 10 tents will be added to the facility. Feel free to stay the night or simply enjoy a fulfilling day at this popular location!
Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Nolla Naguri
- 607-1 Shimonaguri, Hanno City, Saitama Prefecture
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Summer (April 1st-September 30th): 10: 00-18: 00 (Last entry 17:00) / Winter (October 1st-March 31st): 10: 00-17: 00 (Last entry 16:00)
- Regular holiday
Open all year round
* May be temporarily closed due to facility inspections and repairs.
- Public transport
Get on at Ikebukuro station on the Seibu Ikebukuro line, get off at Hanno station. Limited express: 39 min. Express: 48 min.
Transfer to the commuter bus from Hanno stations north exit, 3rd platform and ride for another 41 min.
・ Ride the Kokusai Kogyo bus (Han01-2, Han02-2, Han03-2) and get off at Nolla naguri/Sawarabi no Yu.
・Ride the Kokusai Kogyo bus (Han01, Han02, Han03) and get off at Kawamata Naguri-ko Iriguchi.Walk for 10 minutes.
- Approximately 25km from Sayama-Hidaka IC on the Ken-O Expressway via Route 299, Approximately 21km from Ome IC on the Ken-O Expressway via Ome City Osoki / Nariki
- Equipped with 20 private parking lots. There is a shared parking lot with "Sawarabi no Yu" next to it.