Eastern AreaYashio City
Nakagawa Yashio Flower Park
Located on the Nakagawa Riverbed of about 13,000 square meters, the contrast between the 120 pink peach blossoms and yellow rape blossoms is beautiful to see from March to April every year. In autumn, you can enjoy red spider lily and cosmos. In late March every year, the Hanamomo Festival is held, attracting many tourists.
Parks / Gardens Scenery / Landscape Flower
- Tourist spot name
- Nakagawa Yashio Flower Park
- 1009-1, Kizone, Oaza, Yashio City, Saitama Prefecture
- 048-951-0323（Yashio City Tourism Association）048-951-0323（Yashio City Tourism Association）
- Home page
- Event information
- Early March to late April (flower peach, rape blossoms, nemophila, stock) / Late September (cluster amaryllis) / Mid-October (Cosmos)
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Public transport
- Get off the Tsukuba Express at Yashio station. Take the Tobu bus bound for "Soka Station East Exit (via Kizone)" from the south exit, 2nd platform. Get off at "Nakagawa Yashio Flower Park Iriguchi" and walk for about 5 minutes.
- About 20 minutes from the Tokyo Gaikan Expressway "Misato Nishi" IC