Western AreaHidaka City
Kinchakuda Red Spider Lily Park
The Kinchakuda park was formed by the zigzagging flow of the Koma River that runs through Hidaka City. Because its shape resembles a money pouch, it has come to be called Kinchakuda (= money pouch).
Kichakuda park is a flatland surrounded by a river with a diameter of about 500 meters and a size of about 22 hectares. Flowers such as rape blossoms and cosmos bloom every season, but the highlight is the 5 million red spider lilies that dye the park in crimson colors every autumn.
Scenery / Landscape Flower
- Tourist spot name
- Kinchakuda Red Spider Lily Park
- 125-2 Komahongo, Hidaka City, Saitama Prefecture
- 042-982-0268（Kinchakuda Management Office）042-982-0268（Kinchakuda Management Office）
- Event information
- Early April "Spring Festival", Mid-September to early October "Manshu Saka Festival", February "Nabe Festival"
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 8: 00-17: 00 / Parking lot is 7: 00-17: 00
- Regular holiday
- Year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
- Admission to the park is charged only during the flowering season of cluster amaryllis, Adults: 300 yen, free for junior high school students and younger
- Public transport
15 minute walk from Koma station at the Seibu Ikebukuro line.
40 minute walk from Komagawa station at JR Kawagoe line/Hachikou line.
Take the Kokusai Kogyo bus from JR Komagawa station bound for Hanno station via Koma station. Get off at "Kinchakuda" and walk for 3 minutes.
Take the Kokusai Kogyo bus from Hanno station at Seibu Ikebukuro line bound for Komagawa station/Saitama Idai Kokusai Iryo Center. Get off at "Kinchakuda" and walk for 3 minutes.
14km from Tsurugashima I.C. on the Kan-Etsu Expressway
11km from Ken-O Expressway "Ken-o Tsurugashima" I.C.
8km from Ken-O Expressway "Sayama Hidaka" I.C