Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
The icicles, artificially created by sprinkling stream water on the slope of the mountain, are about 30 meters high and 200 meters wide.
The magnificent and beautiful “Ashigakubo Icicles” is one of Chichibu’s three major icicles.
Every year from early January to late February, you can immerse yourself in a fantasy space created by nature and the locals.
Scenery / Landscape
- Tourist spot name
- Ashigakubo Icicles
- Ashigakubo, Yokoze-machi, Chichibu-gun, Saitama Prefecture
- 0494-25-0450 (Yokoze Town Buko san Tourist Information Center)0494-25-0450 (Yokoze Town Buko san Tourist Information Center)
- 0494-25-5450 (Yokoze Town Buko san Tourist Information Center)
- Home page
- Event information
- Early January to late February
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
Opening hours of Icicles January 7 (Saturday), 2023 to February 23 (Thursday), 2023
*May close without notice due to weather or ice conditions.
[Monday-Thursday] 9:00-16:00 (Last admission 16:00)
[Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and holiday] 9:00 to 20:00
☆ Illumination starts from sunset to 20:00 (Last entry 19:30 )
*Due to the change of day and night, there are times when you cannot enter during the change time.
*Advance reservation required (website) for the illumination on weekends and holidays
- Regular holiday
- Even during the event period, it may be closed due to weather and ice conditions.
☀Daytime: 400 yen (junior high school students and above), 200 yen (elementary school students)
★ Light-up: 500 yen (junior high school students and above), 300 yen (elementary school students)
*Advance reservation required (WEB) for illumination on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays
- Public transport
Get off at Ashigakubo Station on the Seibu Chichibu Line and walk 10 minutes.
A 10-minute walk from Michi-no-Eki Kaju Koen Ashigakubo Second Parking Lot.
- Michi-no-Eki Kaju Koen Ashigakubo Second parking lot for 100 cars