Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
Icicles of Ashigakubo
The artificially created icicles, which are made by using the slope of the mountain to constently spray water from the stream, are about 30m high and 200m wide.
The magnificent and beautiful Icicles of Ashigakubo are one of the three major icicles in the Chichibu area.
From the beginning of January to the end of February every year, you can immerse yourself in this otherworldly space created by the combined efforts of nature and humans.
Scenery / Landscape
- Tourist spot name
- Icicles of Ashigakubo
- Ashigakubo, Yokoze Town, Chichibu District, Saitama Prefecture
- 0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center）0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center）
- 0494-25-5450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center）
- Home page
- Event information
- Early January to late February
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
[Monday-Thursday] 9 am-4pm
[Friday / Saturday / Sunday / Holiday] From 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (Light-up from 6:00 pm, final reception at 7:30 pm) * The lights will be turned off in sequence at 8:00 pm.
- 300 yen (junior high school students and above)
- Public transport
10 minutes walk from Ashigakubo Station on the Seibu-Chichibu Line
10 minutes walk from Road Station Orchard Park Ashigakubo No. 2 Parking Lot
- Road Station Orchard Park Ashigakubo No. 2 Parking Lot 100 cars