Chichibu AreaChichibu City
Forest Adventure Chichibu
In Chichibu Muse park's "Forest of Sports," there is a facility that anyone can enjoy regardless of age!
In a mix of planted and native forests are seven zip lines high above the valley making it the largest park in Japan. The park is for adults and children older than 10 years. The courses are set at high altitudes making this forest adventure very popular among adults as well!
Tour / Experience facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Forest Adventure Chichibu
- 647-2 Kuna, Chichibu City, Chichibu Muse Park, inside the Forest of Sports, Saitama Prefecture
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
9 am-sunset (varies depending on the season)
* The last reception is about 2 hours before sunset
- Regular holiday
- January 1, Irregular holidays
- Adults and dwarfs, Regular price / ¥ 3,800, Group fee / ¥ 3,500
- Public transport
- From Seibu-Chichibu Station or Chichibu Station, take the Seibu Bus [Muse Park Circulation] to the Ongakuji Temple and Chichibu Hospital for about 20 minutes. After getting off at "Sports Forest", walk for about 1 minute.
About 45 minutes from Hanazono IC to Nagatoro / Chichibu on National Highway 140
From Sayama Hidaka IC, take Route 299 and head toward Chichibu / Ogano for about 45 minutes.