Western AreaHigashimatsuyama City
JA Saitama Chuo's Higashi Matsuyama direct sales center "Inahoterasu" is an open building constructed with local wood and natural material.
The name was chosen through a contest where locals participated and came with suggestions. Inahoterasu symbolizes how the ears of rice (=inaho) will light up (=terasu) a bright future for people.
Here you can find a wide variety of souvenirs from Higashimatsuyama City, such as processed pears and chestnuts, yakitori rice crackers, and other sweets!
Restaurants Sweets Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- 714-1 Shimoodori, Higashimatsuyama City
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
April-September 9: 30-18: 00,
October-March 9: 30-17: 30
- Regular holiday
- 2nd Thursday (excluding holidays)
- Public transport
- About 30 minutes on foot (2.2km) from Higashi Matsuyama Station on the Tobu Tojo Line
- 5 minutes from Higashimatsuyama IC on the Kan-Etsu Expressway
- Free, 3 for disabled people, 2 buses