Eastern AreaKasukabe City
Roadside Station Showa
Roadside Station Showa is surrounded by a rural landscape of fertile farmland, small forest grooves, and pastoral rice fields. This blessed natural environment allows you to feel the changing of the seasons.
In the product hall, you can find a variety of souvenirs from all over the country as well as products unique to the Kasukabe area. This is a very popular spot for tourists where you even can buy fresh local vegetables. Or why not sit down and enjoy a hot meal at the restaurant "Shokusai-kan?"
Restaurants Sweets Sake Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Roadside Station Showa
- 995 Kamiyanagi, Kasukabe City
- Home page
Business hours / Fee
- Regular holiday
- January 1st and 2nd, etc.
- Public transport
- About 35 minutes (3.0km) on foot from Minami-Sakurai Station on the Tobu Urban Park Line (Noda Line).
- About 25 minutes from the Tohoku Expressway "Iwatsuki" IC via Route 16.
- Free: 160 ordinary cars, 42 large cars, 2 for people with disabilities