Eastern AreaYoshikawa City
Yoshikawa Tennen Onsen Yuami
Just a minute's walk from the station, the natural hot spring water gushes out from 1500 meters underground and is said to be a sodium chloride strong salt hot spring, which is very gentle on the skin. It is also popular for its medicinal water containing natural herbal medicines.
In 2020, a new footbath named "Namazu no Ashiyu (The catfish's footbath)" was opened, and it has become a popular new tourist spot in Yoshikawa City.
One-day bathing and leisure facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Yoshikawa Tennen Onsen Yuami
- 1-14-5 Ho, Yoshikawa City
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Regular holiday
- Irregular holidays
- Weekdays (adults) 1,000 yen, (children) 350 yen | Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays (adults) 1,100 yen, (children) 450 yen.
- Public transport
- 1 minute walk from the north exit of Yoshikawa Station on the JR Musashino Line
- About 10 minutes from the Misato IC on the Metropolitan Expressway