Western AreaHatoyama Town
Hatoyama Kouryu Taiken Area
The purpose of this facility is to provide a place for interaction within and outside the community.
The facility has a spacious lawn and a variety of playground equipment that can be freely used by anyone.
In addition to renting out the training room and processing room facilities, the Exchange and Experience Center also holds independent projects such as hands-on classes and exhibitions.
Tour / Experience facilities
- Tourist spot name
- Hatoyama Kouryu Taiken Area
- 524-1, Izui, Hatoyama Town
- Home page
- Event information
- We carry out businesses such as hands-on classrooms at any time.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 9:00 - 22:00
- Regular holiday
- The third Monday of every month, the year-end and New Year holidays (December 29-January 3)
- Free admission to the facility
- Public transport
・ From the west exit of "Takasaka Station" on the Tobu-Tojo Line, get off at "Izumii Stop" bound for "Kousaka Station-Kamikumai" and "Kamikumai", and walk for 2 minutes (about 25 minutes).
・5-minute walk from “Ogose Station” on the Tobu Ogose Line and JR Hachiko Line. (About 20 minutes)
- About 20 minutes (approximately 8.5km) from the "Sakado Nishi Smart IC" on the Kan-Etsu Expressway
- Free: About 54