Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
Grape picking in Chichibu, Yokoze town
Prices vary depending on the type of grape. For more information, please contact the farms listed in the link. You can also purchase grapes at the Ashigakubo Roadside Station (The farms will ship grapes when they are ready to eat. We apologize for any inconvenience if they are sold out). All farms are carefully incorporating countermeasures against the coronavirus in order to let you enjoy a safe visit!
Tour / Experience facilities Other Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Grape picking in Chichibu, Yokoze town
- Yokoze Town, Chichibu -gun (Inquiries required depending on each farm)
- 0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center)0494-25-0450（Yokoze town Bukosan Tourist Information Center)
- Home page
- Event information
- From mid-August to November (depending on the farm), please check the link for the latest information.
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- 10:00 - 16:00 (depending on each farm)
- Regular holiday
- Depends on each farm
- Grape picking (all-you-can-eat for 30 minutes) Picking and selling directly. For details, please see the linked price list.
- Public transport
- Get off at Ashigakubo Station or Yokoze Station on the Seibu-Chichibu Line, walk, or take a free shuttle bus from Yokoze Station to Komatsuzawa Leisure Farm.