Chichibu AreaYokoze Town
Strawberry picking is available from January to May. Grape picking from August to October. Sweet potato digging from September to October. You can also enjoy a set menu of seasonal fruit picking and barbecue with reservation.
For larger groups, please contact us at least seven days in advance for reservations.
When making a reservation, please note that harvest conditions may vary depending on weather and other factors. Please contact us in advance to inquire about harvest conditions.
Tour / Experience facilities Other Products / Direct sales shops
- Tourist spot name
- Mikado Orchards
- 4909 Yokoze, Yokoze-machi, Chichibu-gun
- Event information
- Strawberries (mid-January to early June), grapes (early August to late October), sweet potatoes (mid-September to mid-October)
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Use / reservation reception time: 9:00 to 16:30
- Regular holiday
- Irregular holidays
- Public transport
- From Ikebukuro Station, get off at Seibu-Chichibu Line, Yokoze-cho
- From Hanno, take National Highway 299 via the Shomaru Tunnel. From the Kan-Etsu Expressway Hanazono I.C. Head toward Chichibu on National Highway 140 and turn left at the Uenomachi intersection.
- 30 ordinary cars