Northern AreaYorii Town
Cherry Blossoms at Hachigata Castle, Edo-higan
The Edo-higan zakura tree located in Hachigata Castle Park is a natural monument of the town.
This cherry blossom is estimated to be over 150 years old, and every year around the end of March, its branches spread out in the shape of an umbrella to display the flowers as they bloom magnificently!
In the evening during peak season, you can even enjoy it illuminated!
- Tourist spot name
- Cherry Blossoms at Hachigata Castle, Edo-higan
- 2496-2 Hachigata, Yorii Town
- 048-581-2121 (Yorii Town Lifelong Learning Division）048-581-2121 (Yorii Town Lifelong Learning Division）
- Event information
- Late March-early April
Business hours / Fee
- Business hours
- Public transport
- 21 minutes walk from "Yorii Station" on the Tobu-Tojo Line, Chichibu Railway Line, and Hachiko Line (1.8km)
- About 10 minutes from Hanazono IC on the Kan-Etsu Expressway