Please read them carefully before using the material.
Article 1 - Purpose
Article 2 - Definition of Terms
The definitions of the terms used are as follows:
"This service" refers to downloading tourist image material stored in the gallery.
"User" refers to an individual, organization, or corporation that uses this service and publishes the material.
Article 3 - Application for Use
- (2) The use of this service is free of charge.
- (3) After using this service, please send a copy of the material to the Association (a PDF file of the relevant section is also acceptable; for websites, please provide the URL).
〒330-8669 5th floor of Sonic City Building, 1-7-5 Sakuragicho, Omiya-ku, Saitama city, Saitama
Saitama Prefecture Products & Tourism Association
Manager of the Photo Gallery
Article 4 - Handling of Data in this Service
- (1) The use of this service is limited to one time (one company, one type, one issue, one edition). If you wish to use it differently from the application content, please apply for permission each time, even in the case of re-publication or the same purpose.
- (2) Secondary use, transfer, rental, and sale of images are not permitted.
- (3) Modification and use that may damage the image material or have the potential to do so is prohibited.
- (4) Manufacturing and selling of products that depend on the commercial value of the image material themselves are prohibited (such as product packages and calendars for sales purposes).
Article 5 - Rights
- (1) The copyright of the image material for this service belongs to the Association. When using image material, it is necessary to indicate the credit as follows:
"Saitama Prefecture Products & Tourism Association".
For web use, please indicate "Reproduction/Reprint prohibited".
- (2) The Association does not hold the rights of publicity, trademark rights, patent rights, and other rights related to people, buildings, places, and other elements included in the image material. If you intend to use them, permission for these rights must be obtained separately by the user. If disputes arise concerning these various rights, please handle and resolve them at the responsibility of the user.
Article 6 - Responsibility and Duty of Care
- (1) Users shall use this service at their own risk, and shall be fully responsible for all content they publish. Furthermore, the Association shall not be liable for any damage arising from disputes or claims for damage resulting from the use of this service by users or the use of copyrighted material owned by other users or third parties.
- (2) The Association shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by software or hardware troubles that occur in a user's computer, peripheral equipment, network environment, or any other related items due to the use of this service.
Article 7 - Prohibited Activities
The following actions are prohibited when using this service.
If a user violates any of these prohibited activities, the Association may prohibit the user from using this service in the future and may take legal action as necessary.
- (2) Activities that interfere with the operation of this service.
- (3) Activities that violate laws and regulations.
- (4) Activities that violate public order and morals.
- (5) Activities that damage the reputation or social credibility of other users, third parties, or the Association, or cause discomfort or psychological harm.
- (6) Activities that infringe or may infringe upon the intellectual property rights owned by other users, third parties, or the Association, or that induce copyright infringement.
- (7) Activities that provide false or potentially false information.
- (8) Activities that involve child pornography or child abuse.
- (9) Activities that publish information deemed harmful to minors or that may have the potential to harm minors.
- (11) Activities that use this service for items or publications distributed for a fee.
- (12)Any other activities deemed inappropriate by the Association.
Article 8 - Management of User Data
- (1) The Association shall not guarantee the accuracy, validity, or storage contents of data published by users, nor that they conform to the user's purpose of use.
- (3) The Association shall not be obliged to modify this service.
Article 9 - Disclaimer
The Association shall not be held responsible for any damage incurred by the user when using this service. Furthermore, the user shall be responsible for any damage caused to third parties while using this service, and shall resolve such damage at their own responsibility and expense, without causing any damage to the Association.
Article 10 - Cancellation of Use
● Purpose of Using Personal Information
Personal information provided will only be used to contact the user if necessary (using the registered email address, address, phone number, and fax number). Personal information will only be used for purposes other than those stated above if we have clearly stated the purpose and obtained the user's consent.
● Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Personal information provided may be provided to third parties only in the following cases:
・When disclosure is required by law, such as a disclosure order.
・When it is deemed necessary to protect the important interests of users or the public, including life, health, and property.
● Security Measures
In order to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, and leakage of personal information in the operation of the gallery, we will take reasonable security measures and necessary corrective measures. When entrusting the handling of personal information to external companies such as for information system maintenance and management, we will conclude a business consignment contract, including a confidentiality obligation, and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision of the commissioned companies.
In addition, cookies may be used for prevention of unauthorized use and collection of marketing data. Information about users collected by cookies is limited to only what is necessary in order to provide this service and is not used for any other purpose.